Come, join the team!
Senior Director of Product & Technology
To apply: Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and cover letter.
Location: Hyderabad, India
- Reports directly to CEO
- Shift from 11AM – 8 PM
- 3 direct employees, and 20 indirect employees
- To be responsible for product development and delivery, ensuring service level performance, availability and support.
- Develop a full understanding of the IT requirements of the organization, identify and implement innovative & futuristic solutions that meet the strategic objectives of the organization.
- Ensure IT security & data confidentiality at all times.
- Develop and maintain proper documentation, communication and implementation of coding standards.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Responsible to create and maintain strategy as per organizational requirement in lines with industry best practices.
- Ensure creation of long-term action plan to ensure optimum utilization of IT resources.
- Ensure cost optimization, efficiency and innovate solutions in all spheres of IT.
- Manage IT expenditure and ensure adherence to IT budgets.
- Analyze existing processes and evaluate cloud based applications to integrate into the system.
- Develop standard operating procedures aligned with best practices, and ensure written protocols and guidelines are provided for IT staff and all end-users (this will include IT security and compliance policies).
- Ensure system and quality enhancements by monitoring respective IT activities and processes implemented, and by keeping abreast with new methodologies and practices.
- Getting the product in place, building a digital roadmap, customer portal, and identifying and supporting requirements at strategic business locations.
- Ensure continuity through monitoring, trouble shooting, implementations, upgrades, etc.
- Provide regular training to Product users
- Responsible for change and quality management
- Setting up the goals and SLAs of each team and ensure they are monitored, achieved and renewed on a timely basis.
- Supervise team, ensure performance, identify gaps to train develop.
- Corporate requirement analysis and interact with software vendor for customization and testing the ERP module and fine tuning.
- 10 to 15 Years of experience in Software Development
- At least 4 years of experience as Project Manager / Director Of Technology / Head – IT / Delivery Manager
- Management experience of teams of 40+ employees
- Adept with Project Planning, Defining Technology Stack, SDLC Management and Testing
- Candidates from Product Development companies are preferred but not mandatory
- Should be adept with Agile development model and should be willing to work with a rapid development model with a Start up organization
- Certified PMP or Scrum Master
- Attention to details and problem solving skills
- Strong Organizational and Planning Skills
- Flexible and ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment
- Crisis handling and risk mitigation skills
- Experience in Implementations of Cloud, ERP, Application Testing and Support